OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Sector. Education
- Location. Oxford
- Size. 3,600 sq ft
“They complete projects to a very high standard, solved any issues and very quick response.”
Design & Space Planner, Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press are specialists in printing and publishing, and are best known for publishing the widely recognised Oxford Dictionaries.
The HR department at OUP were rapidly out-growing their current facilities and needed a solution that would help house their ever increasing team.
Their key requirements were;
• An agile workplace for in excess of 50 employees
• A design that was exciting and “Out of the box”
• Suitable for employees using Tablets and Laptops
• Areas to accommodate large and small meetings
• A breakout area that promotes motivation, creativity and productivity.
Oxford University Press were looking for a design that incorporated all of their requirements both functionally and visually. The most notable point of difference that set Spectrum Workplace apart from the crowd was the 3D Presentation that really brought the design to life. The other key feature was our communication throughout the process and listening to exactly what Oxford University Press wanted.